Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PIMP YOUR KAYAK 1

I believe all of us still remember the joy and excitment upon collection of your kayak, gathering information even before you had it on topics like building rod holders, bait tubes and where and how to mould your rods and equpiments etc.

I'm no different from you guys, I believe the next best thing I enjoy on my kayaks other than yakfish off it is the planning, setting and modding them up. I call it PIMP MY KAYAK in short.

Attached are pictures I'll like to share on one of my kayaks being pimped years ago. Modding stuffs were bought online.

Wife was equally excited until she notice the receipt. First lesson learn on kayak modding, always best to either:
a) hide the recepit
b) develop a compelling argument about how the extra GPS/ rod holder/ radio/light etc is a safety item
c) say you won it
d) just install it and see if they notice
e) trickiest of all - get them as interested in yakfishing

LOL =) :ha....:


[img]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh371/gofishwa/img_1157_copy_765.jpg[/img]
Drilling and cutting was the most nerve wracking, I'm preparing

So I'll let the pictures do more talking.

[img]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh371/gofishwa/img_1176_968.jpg[/img]
Fishing Console

[img]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh371/gofishwa/img_1177_111.jpg[/img]
Safety Light

Modding was done on a Hobie Outfitter which I shared with my wife.

Its a pretty OVERKILL setup I believe, can't blame me as its our first yak, well it has tone down over the years.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment