Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DeepFry Cephalopoda Rings

Weather didn't fair too well these few days. I'm stuck at home doing nothing except reading my books, with a few frictional ones thrown in between.

I'm left pondering what would further increase my chance in the coming May 17th, Calamari Tournament. Went online shopping today, trying to stock up on the latest Yozuri squid jigs, something my partner would definitely disagree (got to admit i discreetly bought a "few").

Came across some pass and recent squidding pictures and videos in my computer (current year). So after compiling them, and with my "excel" pass record in editing movies, I hope this amateur video will astonish anyone who have never catch squid before and didn't know they can be caught using rod and line to give it a try. No dirty/smelly baits required but do watch out for their ink.



For those who are fisherman incline, again I can't help emphasizing the advantages of doing any forms of fishing/squidding from a watercraft, which in my case a kayak. It opens a whole new environment which previously wasn't accessible for a land-base angler like me.

Generally, I'm in an area untouch by people from land and deem "too close to shore" by boaters, a zone which can be rich in marine resources that may have been long forgotten.

Regards,
Josh Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment