Sunday, May 17, 2009

Surprise Surprise..

Start off this post by mentioning that my blog has inspired another reader into a world of outdoor adventures. He has taken the plunge to get his first kayak sometime this month and has plan to fish off the kayak. Isn’t friends supposed to influence one another?!

Guess what, he’s non other than my superlative mate, James Accelus.

He’s looking at an inflatable expedition kayak, which is suitable for lugging around Singapore. It has the mobility and it’s collapsible as compared to a typical sit-on-top hard-body kayak that I’m using. So sharks and crocodiles, please keep away from the inflatables. I see great potential there, James.

Oh, he also manages to psycho Robert, his cousin, to take the plunge with him. With Robert around, kayaking will be doubly the fun (he cracks good but often nonsensical jokes). From James latest update, Marcus and Denzil (very ON person) are still considering but are very likely to join the kayaking clan. I’ll have to wait and see. Common Marcus, MAY THE ORIGINAL KAKIS REUNITE!!!

Photobucket

That’s one more reason I’m looking forward to get back HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment